Author's Bio

Or my poor attempt at writing my own. That sounded funnier in my head, I swear. Most people would call me Jess or Jesse. Working as a low level demon ... did that I say that out loud? What I meant was a prep cook and dish washer at a local bar.

I've dabbled with fan fictions, most are poorly written probably well over a decade ago. Some are probably still up on fanfiction.net. I've got a few ideas for a Supernatural that would eventually end up on AO3.

As for original workings, urban fantasy makes up the bulk of it. Working and re-working the novel from one to three, back to one, with a muse idea of having several more that all tie together with each book focusing on a different character and species. The actual writings of most of these books and publishings are up in the air.

Comments

Popular Posts